- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, oil, vanilla maple syrup. Mix until smooth.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients. Stir until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Using your hands or a small spoon, drop rounded tablespoons of dough on a cookie sheet. Press lightly with a fork.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes. They may seem a bit soft but they’ll firm up as they cool. Let them settle on a rack for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
- Store in a airtight container.