- In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork until you have a paste. Add the maple syrup, peanut butter and milk and whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl mix the baking powder, salt, cinnamon and flour, then add that to the wet ingredients and gently fold together until “just mixed.”
- Let the batter rest for 5-10 minutes. If it’s too thick, you can add a little extra almond milk. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. Lightly oil the pan or use a little non-stick cooking spray.
- Scoop 1/4-1/2 cup portions into a the pan.
- Evenly add a few spoonfuls of diced strawberries to each pancake.
- Once there are a few bubbles in the middle of each pancake and the edges are starting to look dry and cooked, flip and cook for another minute or two.
- Makes 6 large pancakes.
Peanut butter can be substituted with almond butter or sunflower seed butter.
Keywords: peanut butter pancakes, oil-free, vegan peanut butter pancakes, refined sugar-free