If you like your coffee rich, creamy and flavourful yet dairy-free, you need to try this quick and easy, healthy vegan coffee creamer.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1–2 tbsp maple syrup or agave, 3-4 pitted dates or another sweetener of choice, to taste
- 1–2 tsp pure vanilla extract, to taste
- Place the oats and water in a blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds until smooth and creamy.
- Strain the liquid through a nut milk bag and back into the blender, then add the maple syrup and vanilla and blend for a few more seconds.
- Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Cheesecloth, a fine-mesh sieve, or even an old t-shirt work if you don’t have a nut milk bag.
Don’t over blend the oats or the resulting creamer will be slimy. 30 seconds should be plenty!
Keywords: oat milk creamer, easy, quick, healthy, vegan coffee creamer