This raw and vegan ‘cheesecake’ is incredibly east to make with simple everyday ingredients. It’s so fresh, decadent and delicious you’ll be counting down the minutes until it’s ready to eat!
For the Crust
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup packed, pitted soft dates
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp lime zest
For the Cheesecake
- 2 cups cashews, soaked at least 4 hours up to overnight, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup fresh diced mango
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup canned full-fat coconut milk
- To make the crust, place the almonds, dates, coconut and lime zest in a food processor and process until it forms a dough.
- Press the dough into the bottom of a 7-9 inch springform pan.
- To make the cake, place the cashews, lime juice, mango, maple syrup, coconut oil and coconut milk in a food processor and mix well, stopping to scrape down the sides.
- Continue to blend until it’s very smooth.
- Pour into the pan on top of the crust and spread evenly.
- Place in the freezer and let set for at least 3 hours.
- Let thaw for 15 minutes before slicing and serving. Leftover cheesecake can be stored in the fridge for up to 1 week or freezer for up to 2 months.
Keywords: vegan mango cheesecake, raw mango cheesecake, healthy, easy