- First place the nuts in a processor and mix until broken down. It’s okay if there are still some large pieces.
- Add in the dates and continue to mix, stopping to press down as needed.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and process until it forms a thick dough.
- Remove and press into a small square baking pan lined with wax or parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer for 60 minutes or the fridge for a few hours.
- Remove and cut into 14 bars.
- Store in the fridge in an air-tight container for up to 1 week or the freezer for up to 3 months.
Keywords: no-bake, raw, high-protein, gluten-free, energy, homemade, healthy
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 231
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 28 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 8 g