- 1/2 cup drippy almond or cashew butter (60 g)
- 1/3 cup vegan vanilla protein powder (35 g)
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed (28 g)
- 3 tbsp blackstrap molasses (60 g)
- 1 tbsp water (15 ml)
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger (1 g)
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon (1 g)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, optional
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix until it forms a thick dough.
- Use your hands to roll into balls.
- Place in the fridge for 20 minutes to firm and enjoy!
Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 1 week or freezer for up to 2 weeks. Okay at room temperature if taking to-go but they will start to get soft if it’s warm. Keep cool if possible.
Keywords: gingerbread energy balls, molasses energy balls