For the Dragon Bowls
- russet potato (I use 200 g per person, about 1 medium sized potato)
- steamed broccoli
- steamed cauliflower
- grated beet
- grated carrot
- sliced tomato
- sliced cucumber
- salt and pepper, to season the potatoes
For the Miso Gravy
- Roast the Potatoes. Pre-heat the oven to 425 F. Slice the potatoes and toss with salt and pepper. Prepare a pan with non-stick cooking spray then line the potatoes on it so they each have some space around them. Bake for 25 minutes then flip and bake for another 15-20 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- Prepare the veggies for the bowls. Steam the chopped broccoli and cauliflower, grate the beet and carrot and slice some cucumber and tomato.
- Make the sauce. To make the sauce, add all of the sauce ingredients to a small saucepan and whisk over medium heat until it thickens, about 6-7 minutes.
- Assemble the bowls. Divide the roasted fries amongst your bowls then top with the steamed cauliflower and broccoli, grated beet and carrot, sliced cucumber and chopped tomato. Pour the sauce over the bowls and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 322
- Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 69 g
- Protein: 14 g
Keywords: homemade, plant-based, vegetarian