- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the coconut oil and sugar to a mixing bowl and beat with a fork for a few minutes.
- Add the coffee, vanilla and flax and continue beating for another minute or so.
- Add the flour, baking soda and sea salt and stir to combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into 12 balls and place on a lightly-greased baking sheet, pressing each ball down with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool on the pan.
Keywords: dairy-free, egg-free, easy