Vegan Chocolate Chip Coffee Cookies
These vegan chocolate chip coffee cookies are infused with strong brewed coffee and are easy to make with just a handful of other everyday baking ingredients.
These cookies are infused with a subtle coffee-flavour thanks to the brewed coffee that gets added right into the cookie dough. And obviously coffee and chocolate are a most perfect pairing, so chocolate chips just had to go in! A chopped dark chocolate bar would also work beautifully.
Since these babies are caffeinated, you’ll get a nice, little coffee pick-me-up along with your dessert. I’d recommend keeping these ones away from the kiddos though unless you want a couple of hopped-up monkeys running around.
More Cookie Recipes
Here are some more tasty cookies you’ll love:
- Grain-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- Cranberry Orange Oatmeal Cookies
- Vegan Turmeric Carrot Oatmeal Cookies
- Healthy Oat Cookies
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the coconut oil and sugar to a mixing bowl and beat with a fork for a few minutes.
- Add the coffee, vanilla and flax and continue beating for another minute or so.
- Add the flour, baking soda and sea salt and stir to combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into 12 balls and place on a lightly-greased baking sheet, pressing each ball down with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool on the pan.
Keywords: dairy-free, egg-free, easy