Vegan chocolate chip coffee cookies anyone?? I think chocolate and coffee might just be one of the best pairings ever, don’t you? These vegan chocolate chip cookies are infused with strong brewed coffee and are easy to make with just a handful of other everyday baking ingredients.
These cookies are infused with a subtle coffee-flavour thanks to the brewed coffee that gets added right into the cookie dough. And obviously coffee and chocolate are a most perfect pairing, so chocolate chips just had to go in! A chopped dark chocolate bar would also work beautifully.
Since these babies are caffeinated, you’ll get a nice, little coffee pick-me-up along with your dessert. I’d recommend keeping these ones away from the kiddos though unless you want a couple of hopped-up monkeys running around.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, room temperature
- 1/2 cup raw sugar
- 2 tsp pure vanilla vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup extra strong brewed coffee
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the coconut oil and sugar to a mixing bowl and beat with a fork for a few minutes.
- Add the coffee, vanilla and flax and continue beating for another minute or so.
- Add the flour, baking soda and sea salt and stir to combine.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into 12 balls and place on a lightly-greased baking sheet, pressing each ball down with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Let cool on the pan.
More Coffee-Inspired Recipes:
Vanilla Oat Vegan Coffee Creamer
Easy Creamy Vegan Mocha
Vegan Salted Caramel Lattes
Dark-Chocolate Covered Mocha Truffles
Pumpkin Spice Latte Granola
The Best Vegan Mocha Granola
Mocha Protein Oats
Cafe Almond Butter Oat Bars
No-Bake Double Chocolate Salted Mocha Cookie
Disclaimer: This post is brought to you in partnership with Lavazza. All thoughts and opinions are my own.