- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (or another sweetener of choice, use stevia for sugar-free pancakes)
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional, adds flavour)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract (optional, adds flavour)
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the almond milk, vanilla, maple syrup and ACV and stir until “just mixed.”
- Let sit for 5-10 minutes so the chia can work it’s magic.
- Cook in approximately 1/4 cup scoops over medium heat in a lightly oiled non-stick pan.
- Flip when bubbles appear in the middle of each pancake.
- Cook for another 3-5 minutes on the other side.
- Makes approximately 10 pancakes.
Keywords: chia pancakes, easy, oil-free, quick, kids