This vegan carrot cake smoothie tastes like carrot cake but is healthy enough to enjoy for breakfast or a yummy snack any time of day. You’ll love this creamy blend for a high-protein treat!
- 1 cup almond milk or plant-based milk of choice (250 ml)
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks (140 g)
- 1 frozen banana (120 g)
- 1 cup chopped fresh carrot (100 g, about 1 medium or 2 small carrot)
- 1 serving vegan vanilla protein powder (30 g)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Add the milk to a high-speed blender then add the rest of the ingredients.
- Start blending on low then slowly increase speed and blend until smooth and creamy. If needed, add up to 1/4 cup additional milk to get it to blend and then reach your desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy.
This is also amazing as a smoothie bowl. To make it, simply decrease the liquid to 1/2 cup and use the tamper of your blender to press the ingredients down, blending on low until you have a thick, ice cream-like consistency.
If you don’t have a high-speed blender, finely grate the carrot before adding to your blender.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 289
- Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 47 g
- Fiber: 10 g
- Protein: 24 g
Keywords: carrot cake smoothie, carrot smoothie