This zesty vegan caesar salad dressing is perfect for classic caesar salads with romaine and croutons but also works well as a dip, sauce or spread.
- heaping 1/2 cup of soft tofu (150 g)
- 2 cloves garlic or 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp white miso paste
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- To adjust thickness, add water 1 teaspoon at a time, blend again, check and repeat as needed until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve right away or store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Makes enough for 1 large caesar salad that would serve 4. Feel free to double if you want to make extra and store in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 44
- Sugar: 0.2 g
- Sodium: 100 mg
- Fat: 1.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 2.8 g
- Fiber: 0.6 g
- Protein: 4.1 g
Keywords: vegan caesar dressing, vegan caesar salad dressing