For the Buffalo Cauliflower
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into florets (about 4 cups chopped)
- 3/4 cup brown rice flour
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (plus more as needed to adjust consistency)
- pinch of black pepper
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Buffalo Sauce
For the Vegan Ranch Dressing
- 1 package soft tofu
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- handful of fresh parsley, finely chopped
For the Wraps
- finely chopped kale or shredded romaine lettuce
- thinly sliced cucumber
- finely grated carrot
- sliced avocado
- large tortillas
Make the Buffalo Cauliflower
- Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Mix the flour, milk and pepper together in a bowl and let sit for 5 minutes. Adjust the liquid if needed to create a thick but slightly drippy batter.
- Dip the cauliflower florets into the batter and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes until starting to get slightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and mix with the buffalo sauce. I just mix it right on the pan.
- Place back in the oven for another 15-20 minutes until browned.
Make the Vegan Ranch Dressing
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
Assemble the Wraps
- Layer 4 tortillas with thinly sliced cucumber, chopped kale or shredded lettuce, grated carrot and avocado. Top with the buffalo cauliflower and vegan ranch dressing. Alternatively, skip the wrap and create a salad with a base of kale or lettuce topped with the veggies, cauliflower and ranch dressing. If making a salad you can add a little extra water to the ranch dressing to thin it out a bit. I kept it on the thicker side for the wraps.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 327
- Fat: 8 g
- Carbohydrates: 53 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 12 g
Keywords: lunch, wings, spicy, easy, healthy