- 1 package firm tofu
- 1 tsp each turmeric and garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp each sea salt and black pepper
- 2 tbsp water
For the Tacos
- refried beans, black beans or pinto beans
- optional: fresh cilantro, red onion
- Crumble the tofu into a skillet and add the spices and water. Cook for 5 minutes until heated through.
- Serve in a corn tortilla with refried beans, salsa and avocado. Top with cilantro, red onion and fresh lime, if desired. The tofu scramble makes enough for 8 small tacos.
Keywords: breakfast tacos, tofu tacos, easy, fast, simple, healthy, high-protein