- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees,
- Slice the zucchinis half lengthwise, remove some of the seeds if possible and scoop the rest of the flesh into a bowl.
- Lay the zucchinis flat on a baking dish and brush with the olive oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes then remove and set aside.
- Chop up the artichoke hearts and garlic and add to a pan with zucchini flesh. Cook in a slash of olive oil, water or vegetable stock over medium-high heat for about 6-7 minutes then mix in a bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- Scoop the mixture into the zucchini boats then sprinkle with a little plant-based cheese, if desired.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with fresh parsley and basil.
Keywords: healthy, twice-baked, easy, stuffed, plant-based, side dish