Tropical Chia Seed Oats
These tropical chia seed oats feature pineapple, banana and toasted coconut for a delicious, healthy breakfast.
Plus, did you know that thanks to an enzyme they contain called bromelain, pineapples can help to reduce inflammation, provide pain relief and even help skin injuries heal faster?
As for bananas, being a good source of vitamin B6 once study has shown that they may help you live longer even if you skimp on sleep.
I love my bananas for a pre or mid-workout snack, easily digestible and packed with energy, they’re an ideal source of energy for performance. For more fun ways to add bananas to your diet, check out my 10 Easy Vegan Banana Snacks and Desserts.
To fuel up for active days, enjoy these simple and flavourful tropical chia seed oats for breakfast or as a quick snack during the day. Enjoy!
More Overnight Oats Recipes
Here are some more easy overnight oat recipes you’ll love:
- Apple Pie Overnight Oats
- Blueberry Muffin Overnight Oats
- Blueberry Banana Chia Overnight Oats
- Carrot Cake Protein Oats
- Add the oats, pineapple, chia seeds, almond milk and vanilla to a container and stir or shake vigorously to combine.
- Place in the fridge overnight or at least for a few hours.
- When you’re ready to eat, top with the toasted coconut and sliced banana.
The chia seeds can be substituted with ground flax seeds.
Keywords: coconut overnight oats, pineapple overnight oats