- Heat a non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
- Add all of the dry ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Add the water and gently fold together until all the dry ingredients are wetted. The batter will be very thick, this is perfect.
- Let the batter rest for 5 minutes.
- Spray the pan with a little non-stick cooking spray, then use a spoon to scoop the batter into the pan to form 5-6 small pancakes or 3-4 large ones. You’ll have to use the spoon to spread it out as the batter is so thick.
- Cook until the edges of the pancakes look dry and firm, this should take just a few minutes. Flip and cook for 1 more minute then they’re ready to enjoy.
- Serving Size: 1 batch
- Calories: 377
- Sugar: 7 g
- Fat: 7 g
- Carbohydrates: 50 g
- Fiber: 14 g
- Protein: 36 g
Keywords: gluten-free vegan protein pancakes, chocolate protein pancakes