- Pre-heat oven to 315 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together the oats, almonds, coconut, cocoa powder, salt, cinnamon and dates.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the coffee, maple syrup, melted coconut oil and vanilla.
- Pour the coffee mixture over the rest of the rest of the ingredients, stirring to combine.
- Spread over two baking sheets then bake for 25 minutes, shaking the pan every 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely on the pan.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to 2 weeks.
Keywords: coffee granola, mocha granola recipe