- 1/2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 white onion (167 g), diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 jalapeño (25 g), minced
- 5 small carrots (150 g), peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp (28 g) Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste
- 1 red bell pepper (150 g), diced
- 1 head of cauliflower, riced (1100 g, approx. 10 cups riced)
- 1 cup (170 g) green peas
- 1 cup Thai Kitchen Lite Coconut Milk (shake vigorously before opening)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add coconut oil to a pan and bring to medium heat. Add garlic, ginger, onion, jalapeño and carrot.
- Sauté, stirring often, for about 5 minutes until everything starts to soften.
- Stir in red curry paste.
- Add red pepper and cauliflower and stir to mix.
- Add coconut milk and soy sauce and stir to mix.
- Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently, until everything has softened and the carrots are getting tender.
- Stir in the green peas, let cook another minute or two.
- Serve immediately with chopped green onion and fresh cilantro.
- Makes 4 large servings.
To increase the amount of protein in this dish, try adding a protein source like crispy baked tofu, edamame, cooked lentils or chickpeas.
To increase the amount of fat in this dish and add some delicious crunch, try serving it with chopped peanuts or cashews.
You can use regular coconut milk if you prefer, it will just increase the amount of fat in the recipe but be extra creamy and delicious that way, your call!
Find full details and instructions for how to make cauliflower rice here.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 171
- Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 28
- Fiber: 10
- Protein: 8
Keywords: curry cauliflower rice, thai cauliflower rice