- Place the oats in a food processor or high-powered blender and pulse a few times.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until it forms a thick dough.
- Prepare a 7-8 inch square baking pan with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Press the dough into the pan, taking a few minutes to press it into all corners and getting it as flat as you can.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely before handling.
- Cut into 16 squares.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 200
- Sugar: 15 g
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 24 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 5 g
Keywords: gluten-free, hemp bars, healthy, date bars, oil-free, baked