Rich, decadent and fudgy chocolate date balls made with just 3 simple ingredients!
- 2 cups packed (350 g), pitted dates
- 1/2 cup (125 g) tahini
- 1/2 cup (45 g) raw cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, optional
- Add all ingredients to a food processor and process until it forms a thick dough.
- Roll into about 15 balls and place in the fridge for a couple hours to set. Roll the balls in cacao powder, if desired.
- Store in the fridge for up to 10 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
For best results, use a kitchen scale to weigh ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 119
- Sugar: 15 g
- Sodium: 4 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 21 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 2.5 g
Keywords: chocolate date balls