- 1 bunch of red kale, de-stemmed and finely chopped
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, de-stemmed and finely chopped
- pinch of sea salt
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 10 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 2 bell peppers, diced
Creamy Cashew Dressing
- Place the kale and swiss chard in a large bowl with the lemon, olive oil and sea salt. Massage well so all the leaves are coated. Set aside.
- Make the Creamy Cashew Dressing by blending the dressing ingredients until smooth.
- Add all the veggies to the kale and chard, pour the dressing over and mix well.
Keywords: healthy, plant-based, creamy