Swiss Chard Salad with Creamy Cashew Dressing
This swiss chard salad is loaded with healthy superfood ingredients like kale, radish, peppers, lemon, basil and goji berries.
Superfood Swiss Chard Salad
This big, superfood swiss chard salad is fully loaded with all the goods. Let’s see, red kale…check! swiss chard….check! goji berries….check! hemp seeds….check!!! Delicious right?! I added my salad to a bed of butter lettuce and topped with some extra hemp seeds but it’s just perfect as is too!
More Healthy Salad Recipes
Here are some more wonderfully nutritious salads to try:
- Simple Massaged Kale Salad
- Vegan Lentil Kale Salad
- Roasted Chickpea Kale Salad
- Roasted Squash Farro Salad
- 1 bunch of red kale, de-stemmed and finely chopped
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, de-stemmed and finely chopped
- pinch of sea salt
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 10 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 2 bell peppers, diced
Creamy Cashew Dressing
- Place the kale and swiss chard in a large bowl with the lemon, olive oil and sea salt. Massage well so all the leaves are coated. Set aside.
- Make the Creamy Cashew Dressing by blending the dressing ingredients until smooth.
- Add all the veggies to the kale and chard, pour the dressing over and mix well.
Keywords: healthy, plant-based, creamy