This creamy strawberry mango smoothie with almond milk has 2 full cups of sneaky veggies in it but you’d never guess it with its sweet strawberry mango flavor. Try it for breakfast, a healthy snack or high-protein post-workout shake.
- 1 cup frozen strawberry pieces (140 g)
- 3/4 cup frozen mango chunks (140 g)
- 1 cup sliced cucumber (120 g)
- 1 cup sliced zucchini (120 g)
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder (30 g)
- 1 3/4 cups unsweetened almond milk, coconut water or another plant milk of choice
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and process until completely smooth and creamy.
You can substitute celery or cauliflower for the cucumber or zucchini or use any mixture of celery, cauliflower, cucumber and zucchini up to 2 cups.
For extra sweetness and creaminess, add 1/2 a small frozen banana.
For extra pink colour add a few small pieces of raw beet or 1/2 tsp of beet powder.
You can also make this smoothie with half 100% orange juice or another 100% fruit juice and half water.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 352
- Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 48 g
- Fiber: 11 g
- Protein: 28 g
Keywords: protein, frozen, easy, healthy