- 1/2 cup (50 g) rolled oats
- 1/2 serving (15 g) vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup fresh (70 g) sliced strawberries
- 1 tbsp (11 g) chia seeds
- 2 tbsp (40 g) dairy-free yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (substitute plant-based milk of choice)
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder (substitute pure vanilla extract)
- crumbled graham crackers
- more dairy-free yogurt
- strawberry jam or homemade chia seed jam
- sliced fresh strawberries
- Add all ingredients to a container, stir to thoroughly combine and place in the fridge for at least a few hours, up to overnight.
- In the morning, dig right in or top with crumbled graham crackers, sliced strawberries, strawberry jam and a dollop of dairy-free yogurt.
- Nutrition facts do not include toppings.
Keywords: easy, healthy, oatmeal, plant-based, refined sugar-free
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 335
- Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 46
- Protein: 24