- Mix the flax egg and set aside.
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the melted coconut oil, molasses and flax egg and use your hands to mix.
- Mix until all the dry ingredients have been moistened, really get in there with your hands working it all together.
- Roll the dough into balls and place on a cookie sheet. Press down lightly with a fork.
- Bake for 8 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Remove from over and let cool completely. They’ll seem undone when they come out but will firm up as they cool.
- Makes approximately 26 cookies.
- Store them in an air-tight container.