- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin
- juice from 1 lime, approx. 1 1/2 tbsp
- 1/2–1 tsp sea salt, to taste
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- Mash the chickpeas in a bowl, or pulse in a food processor.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Spread a generous portion of the mixture between two slices of toasted sprouted grain bread.
- Top with your favourite sandwich toppings and enjoy!
Use this mixture in wraps, sandwiches, as a salad topper or just eat as is!