- 1 white onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- thumb-sized piece of ginger, peeled and minced
- 1 400 mL can light coconut milk
- 5 cups cubed butternut squash (approx. 1/2 a large or 1 small squash)
- 4 carrots, peeled and chopped (approx. 2 cups)
- 4 cups cauliflower florets (approx. 1/2 a large or 1 small head)
- 2 cups chopped green beans
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker and cook on high for at least 3 hours.
- Once the butternut squash is falling apart, it’s done.
- Use a large spoon to stir and mash some of the squash to help thicken the sauce.
- Serve. Try it with fresh cilantro and lime!
Keywords: healthy, best, coconut, plant-based