- 1.25 cups unsweetened almond milk or water
- 1.5 cups (140 g) frozen cauliflower pieces
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 serving (40 g) Vega Vanilla Performance Protein
- 4 small soft dates (40 g) or 2 large soft medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp (30 g) tahini
- 1 tbsp maca
- 1/2 tsp unrefined sea salt (optional, do not use table salt)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and mix until smooth and creamy.
- This smoothie is very thick and I like to eat it with a spoon. If you like you can add a little more liquid until you reach desired consistency.
- For best results, use a high-speed, powerful blender otherwise it may not come out so smooth and creamy.