A simple chickpea salad featuring fresh herbs and lemon that takes just minutes to make. Enjoy as a light main dish or healthy side.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 5 cloves garlic, minced (about 4 tbsp)
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 15 oz cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, or more to taste
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper, or more to taste
- Add everything to a bowl and mix well.
- Serve right away. Store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Basil or dill work well as alternative herbs. For combinations, try dill and chives, parsley and chives, or basil on its own.
Keywords: simple chickpea salad, lemon chickpea salad