- Cook the spinach by adding it to a pan with a splash of water and cooking until dark and wilted.
- Prepare your toast or crackers.
- Mash the avocado in a bowl then spread over your toast.
- Top with the sea salt and pepper, spinach, sliced roasted red peppers, a sprinkle of vegan parmesan and optional sriracha.
Find detailed instructions on how to make roasted red peppers here.
Nutrition facts are for one slice of whole grain toast.
- Serving Size: 1 slice toast
- Calories: 230
- Fat: 11 g
- Carbohydrates: 28 g
- Fiber: 9 g
- Protein: 7 g
Keywords: avocado toast ideas