- 3 roasted red peppers (see instructions in post for how to roast your own peppers)
- 2 bulbs roasted garlic + 1/2 tsp olive oil for roasting (see note below)
- 1/2 cup (36 g) nutritional yeast
- 1/2 a small onion
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 zucchinis (approx. 1200 g), cut into noodles with a spiralizer
- Optional: fresh parsley and/or basil for serving
- Add the roasted red peppers, garlic, vegetable stock, nutritional yeast and onion to a food processor or blender and mix until smooth and creamy. Taste and season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Top zucchini noodles with the sauce and serve with fresh parsley and basil. You can use raw zuchini noodles or cook the zucchini noodles in a pan for 5-10 minutes.
- Keeps well in the fridge for up to 5 days.
You can find detailed instructions on how to make roasted red peppers here.
- Serving Size: 1/4th of recipe
- Calories: 139
- Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 21 g
- Fiber: 8 g
- Protein: 10 g
Keywords: red pepper zucchini noodles, roasted red pepper zoodles