For the baked cauliflower
For the salad
- 1/4 avocado/person
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2–3 handfuls of spinach or field greens/person
- 3 carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup green peas
For the Tahini Ranch Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces and place in a bowl with the garlic powder, nutritional yeast and olive oil. Mix well, making sure all the pieces are well coated.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes or until crispy and browned.
- To make the dressing, blend ingredients together until smooth and creamy.
- Place the spinach or field greens in individual bowls, divide the rest of the ingredients amongst each serving.
- Top with the baked cauliflower and Tahini Ranch Dressing.
Keywords: buddha bowl, plant-based, vegetarian, healthy