Roasted Cauliflower Bowls
These vegan Roasted Cauliflower Bowls with Tahini Ranch Dressing feature healthy ingredients like red onion, avocado, cucumber and carrot and it’s all topped off with a delicious, creamy Tahini Ranch Dressing.
Nooch & Tahini
Today I’m sharing another recipe that uses nutritional yeast and one of my favourite all-time ingredients…tahini! Tahini is a paste made from ground, hulled sesame seeds and it’s a must-have staple in my kitchen.
I mainly use it for dressings and dips, but it can even been used in desserts! It’s a good source of copper, manganese, omega-3, omega-6 and with its relatively high levels of calcium and protein, it’s an excellent addition to a vegan diet.
Roasted Cauliflower Bowls Recipe
I’ve really been loving all sorts of salads lately and not just for the incredible nutrition they provide. I just love how easy they are to make! As long as I’m stocked up on fruit and veggies I can whip up something delicious in no time.
This one takes a little more effort with the roasted cauliflower, but adding it makes for a substantial, nutritious and delicious meal that’s tangy, savoury, crispy and all kinds of satisfying.
More Vegan Bowl Recipes
Here are some more buddha bowls you’ll love:
- Lentil Nourish Bowl
- Brown Rice and Baked Tempeh Bowls
- Brown Rice Burrito Bowl
- Simple Vegan Fall Harvest Bowl
- Roasted Potato Avocado Buddha Bowls
For the baked cauliflower
For the salad
- 1/4 avocado/person
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 2–3 handfuls of spinach or field greens/person
- 3 carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup green peas
For the Tahini Ranch Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Cut the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces and place in a bowl with the garlic powder, nutritional yeast and olive oil. Mix well, making sure all the pieces are well coated.
- Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes or until crispy and browned.
- To make the dressing, blend ingredients together until smooth and creamy.
- Place the spinach or field greens in individual bowls, divide the rest of the ingredients amongst each serving.
- Top with the baked cauliflower and Tahini Ranch Dressing.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 299
- Sugar: 8.5 g
- Sodium: 712 mg
- Fat: 17.5
- Carbohydrates: 30 g
- Fiber: 10.4 g
- Protein: 11.4 g
Keywords: roasted cauliflower bowl