- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the chopped carrots on a baking pan and toss with 1/2 tsp olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes until tender.
- While the carrots are roasting, add the chickpeas, tahini, lemon, garlic, cumin to a food processor and mix until smooth. You can use a blender as well but it will take a bit more work to get it to blend.
- When the carrots have finished roasting, add to a food processor and blend into the rest of the ingredients.
- If it’s too thick, use up to 2 tbsp water, aquafaba or olive oil to adjust the consistency, if needed. I added about 2 tbsp water. You may need a little more depending on the consistency of your tahini.
Keywords: healthy, plant-based, easy, oil-free, best