- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Peel and cube the butternut squash, add to a roasting pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast until tender. Approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Lightly steam the broccoli until it’s bright green and cooked al dente.
- Add the cooked butternut squash, steamed broccoli and chopped green onions to a large bowl.
- Add the dressing ingredients to a blender and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Add the dressing to the bowl and mix well to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Keywords: squash broccoli salad, butternut squash salad with broccoli