- 4 (1000 g) medium zucchini, cut with spiral slicer
- 1 lb (350 g after you cut ends off) asparagus, ends trimmed and cut into peices
- 1 cup (170 g) green peas
- 1 cup (170) shelled edamame
- For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp (25 g) tahini
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp (15 g) nutritional yeast
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4–1/2 tsp salt, to taste
- pinch of stevia, or small amount of sweetener of choice
- 1–2 tbsp water, if needed to adjust consistency
- Place your zucchini noodles in a colander and sprinkle with salt, shake so all the noodles are covered. Let sit for 10 minutes. (Do not skip this step or you’ll end up with a soggy salad, and nobody likes soggy salad!)
- While the zucchini is “sweating”, add the asparagus pieces to a roasting pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper and roast at 400 degrees for 12 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, lift the zoodles out of the colander and place in a dishtowel, wrapping them up to to form a ball. Twist and squeeze to remove any excess water.
- Add to a bowl with the green peas, edamame and roasted asparagus.
- Place the dressing ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth and creamy. If needed add a little water in order to blend but not too much, the dressing should be quite thick.
- Add the dressing to the rest of the ingredients and mix to combine.
- Top with fresh cracked black pepper and serve.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe
- Calories: 205
- Sugar: 4
- Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 21
- Fiber: 9
- Protein: 17
Keywords: zucchini noodle salad, zucchini noodle pasta salad