- 4 cups peeled and roughly chopped fresh zucchini (500 g)
- 1/3 cup cup tahini (80 g)
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 medium-size garlic cloves (about 15 g)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt, or more to taste
- Roughly peel the zucchini and chop into large chunks.
- Add everything to a food processor or high-speed blender.
- Start blending on slow until it gets going then give it a quick blast on medium to high to smooth it out. Don’t over blend or it will start to get watered down.
- Adjust the seasoning if needed. Add more salt or lemon, or a pinch of pepper and/or cumin for additional seasoning.
- Scoop the hummus into a bowl and serve right away or store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Serve as a dip for raw veggies, fresh pita, pita or tortilla chips, as a spread for sandwiches and wraps, with roasted veggies or any other use you can think of.
4 cups roughly chopped zucchini is approximately 3 small or 2 medium-sized zucchini.
- Serving Size: 2 tbsp
- Calories: 86
- Sugar: 0.4 g
- Sodium: 99.3 mg
- Fat: 2.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 13.4
- Fiber: 0.8 g
- Protein: 3.8 g
Keywords: hummus no chickpeas, zucchini hummus, hemp seed hummus