- 2.5 cups zucchini
- 1 cup hemp seeds
- 3 tbsp raw tahini
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or high-powered blender.
- Mix until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed.
- Use as a dip for raw veggies or as a spread in wraps.
- Store any left overs in the refrigerator in an air-tight container.
Keywords: paleo, vegetarian, no chickpeas, chickpea-free, legume-free