- Add all ingredients to a food processor and mix until it forms a dough.
- Press the dough into a square baking pan lined with parchment, wax paper or saran.
- Place in the freezer for a couple hours to firm.
- Lift out of the pan and cut into 16 squares.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.
Keywords: easy, 4-ingredient, raw food, healthy, oil-free, chocolate, rich, fudge
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 164
- Sugar: 14 grams
- Fat: 8.7 grams
- Carbohydrates: 17 grams
- Fiber: 4 grams
- Protein: 5 grams