- Mix the ingredients for the bar in a high-speed blender or food processor.
- Once well mixed, press the dough into a 7 x 7 inch pan lined with wax paper.
- Place in the freezer.
- Mix the ingredients for the ganache in a bowl until smooth and creamy.
- Spread over top of the dough.
- Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours, the chocolate should be hardened.
- Remove from pan and let thaw for about 10 minutes.
- Cut into small pieces and serve. (These are very rich so I recommend cutting them quite small)
- Store in the freezer in a sealed container and thaw 10 minutes before serving.