- 1/2 cup packed purple yam (110 g)
- 1/2 a frozen banana (60 g)
- 1 cup peeled, chopped and frozen zucchini (150 g)
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries (70 g)
- 1/2 cup almond milk or other plant milk of choice
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder (30 g)
- Add all ingredients to a high-powered blender and blend on low, using a tamper to press everything down or stopping to scrape down the sides, until it’s thick, smooth and creamy. You’ll need a bit of patience for this but it should come together in 1-2 minutes at the most. If needed, you can slowly add a bit of extra almond milk until you’re able to blend it.
- Scoop it into a bowl and enjoy as is or top it with your favourite ice cream and smoothie bowl toppings such as nut butter, cacao nibs, hemp seeds and granola.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 335
- Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 56 g
- Fiber: 12 g
- Protein: 28 g
Keywords: banana, smoothie, nice cream, purple yam, blueberries