- 1/2 cup brewed coffee, cooled
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 (120 g) frozen banana
- 1/2 cup (110 g) pumpkin puree
- 1 serving (40 g) plant-based vanilla protein powder (I used Vega Performance Protein)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- optional: 2-3 pitted dates or 1 tbsp maple syrup or coconut sugar
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender and mix until completely smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
You may need more milk to reach desired consistency. If you prefer you can use more coffee and less milk…or all coffee! I use about 1 cup of liquid total.
If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice, use 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ginger and 1/4 tsp each of nutmeg and allspice.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 268
- Sugar: 16 g
- Sodium: 102 mg
- Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 42 g
- Fiber: 10 g
- Protein: 24 g
Keywords: pumpkin spice smoothie, pumpkin smoothie, vegan pumpkin smoothie