- 1/2 cup brewed coffee, cooled
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (more if needed to reach desired consistency, if you prefer you can use more coffee and less milk…or all coffee! I use about 1 cup of liquid total.)
- 1 (120 g) frozen banana
- 1/2 cup (110 g) pumpkin puree
- 1 serving (40 g) plant-based vanilla protein powder (I used Vega Performance Protein)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice (or 1 tsp cinnamon, 1/2 tsp ginger and 1/4 tsp each of nutmeg and allspice)
- optional: 2-3 small pitted dates, 1 tbsp pure maple syrup or 1 tbsp coconut sugar if you want a little extra sweetness
- optional: 1 or 2 ice cubes or frozen coffee cubes
- Place all ingredients in a high-powered blender and mix until completely smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Keywords: pumpkin spice smoothie, pumpkin smoothie, vegan pumpkin smoothie, easy, healthy