- Add the oats, almonds, pumpkin pie spice, dates, coconut and sea salt to a large mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the vanilla, coconut oil, pumpkin, coffee and maple syrup then pour over the dry ingredients. Fold the wet and dry ingredients together.
- Spread the granola in an even layer on 2 baking sheets and bake at 300 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Once it’s done, remove from the oven and let it cool on the pan completely before handling. This is an important step, as it cools it will harden and become nice and crunchy.
- Once it’s completely cool, store in a sealed container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. Do not store before it’s completely cooled. It can also be frozen to extend freshness.
This recipe makes a large 6-7 cup batch of granola. Feel free to half the recipe for a smaller batch.
Keywords: pumpkin granola, gluten-free, homemade