- 1/2 cup rolled or old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or non-dairy milk of choice)
- 1/3 cup quality pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- sweetener of choice: 1-2 packets stevia, 10 stevia drops, 2 tbsp of pure maple syrup or agave or other sweetener or choice
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to a container such as a mason jar. Stir or shake vigorously to combine.
- Place in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, enjoy straight from the fridge or heated up stovetop or in the microwave. Add optional toppings and dig in!
Optional add-ins: 1-2 tbsp of raisins, unsweetened shredded coconut and/or 1 scoop vanilla protein powder (add an extra 1/3 cup almond milk and omit adding sweetener if using protein powder.)
Optional topping ideas: apple, banana, dates, almond butter, chopped almonds, pecans or walnuts.
Keywords: oatmeal, easy, gluten-free, healthy, plant-based