- 1 carrot, approx. 1/2 cup diced
- 1 red bell pepper, approx. 1 cup diced
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 4 cups riced cauliflower (1 small head of cauliflower, approx. 500 g)
- 3 tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp garlic powder (use 2–4 cloves minced garlic if you prefer)
- Add all ingredients to a large, non-stick skillet and cook for 10 minutes, stirring until the cauliflower and carrot is tender.
- Serve immediately.
You can find full instructions for how to make cauliflower rice here.
Nutrition facts are for the entire recipe.
Keywords: peanut cauliflower rice, low-fat cauliflower rice