- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 5 drops organic liquid stevia or sweetener of choice such as 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1/2 cup frozen berries – I used blueberries but any berries will work!
- Recommended toppings: sliced strawberries, sliced banana, drizzle of peanut butter
- Add the chia seeds, almond milk, powdered peanut butter and optional stevia to small container, shake vigorously and place in the fridge for 30 minutes, or up to overnight.
- In the morning, lightly heat the frozen berries in a small saucepan or in the microwave then add to your pudding.
- Top with sliced strawberries, banana and natural peanut butter.
Nutrition facts do not include toppings.
Powdered peanut butter can be replaced with regular peanut butter or almond butter.
Keywords: peanut butter chia seed pudding, pb chia pudding