- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- All all ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Spread mixture on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Flip granola using a spatula. Bake for another 20 minutes. Keep on eye on it after 12-15 minutes to make sure it doesn’t burn. It should be golden brown when it’s done.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely on the pan before storing.
- Once it’s cool, mix in any desired add-ins then store in an air-tight container.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup (60 g)
- Calories: 303
- Fat: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 37 g
- Protein: 9 g
Keywords: peanut butter granola, easy, refined sugar-free, healthy