- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Mix the peanut butter, maple syrup and melted coconut oil in a large mixing bowl until smooth and creamy. Stir in the oats.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Add the granola and spread it into one even layer. If needed, use two baking trays so the granola is not piled on itself.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Check at 20 minutes then keep an eye on it every few minutes after that to prevent burning. It should be golden brown and fragrant when done.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely on the pan before handling or storing.
- Once it’s cool, mix in any desired add-ins then store in an air-tight container.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup (60 g)
- Calories: 303
- Fat: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 37 g
- Protein: 9 g
Keywords: peanut butter granola, easy, refined sugar-free, healthy