- 2 tbsp (24 g) chia seeds
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder or cocoa powder
- sweetener of choice: 1 tbsp maple syrup or agave, 1 packet of stevia or some stevia drops
- optional: pinch of Himalayan pink sea salt
- 1–2 tbsp natural peanut butter
- sliced banana
- 1–2 tbsp cacao nibs
- Add the chia seeds, cacao or cocoa powder, sweetener, water and sea salt (if using) to a container, bowl or jar. Mix well to combine, making sure there are no clumps.
- Place in the fridge for about 15-30 minutes or overnight until it’s nice and thick.
- Top with peanut butter, sliced bananas and cacao nibs.
Topping ideas: almond butter, tahini, coconut whipped cream, dairy-free yogurt, sliced strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, sliced mango, nuts, raisins, dried fruit, granola, cereal.
Keywords: easy, raw, healthy