Peanut Butter Berry Protein Balls
These peanut butter berry protein balls with banana only require 4 ingredients for a healthy, yummy snack any time of day!
I’ve been on-the-go a lot lately so I like keeping really quick snacks on hand to make life a little easier. While I usually eat fruit, veggies, nuts and seeds for snacks, I like having something sweet sometimes too.
These berry protein balls are prefect after a meal as a healthy dessert too. I don’t know about you guys but I always want something sweet after finishing lunch or dinner and these definitely do the trick! My sweet tooth needs attention daily or it gets a little outta control. Plus they’re so easy to make, they can be ready in just a few minutes.
Well, here ya go, guys….4-ingredient peanut butter berry banana protein balls! Mix, roll, EAT!
FYI I use Vega Performance Protein for all my protein powder recipes, in my opinion it has the best taste and texture out there for a plant-based protein supplement.
More Snack Ball Recipes
Loving these berry protein balls? You might like these too:
- Coffee Coconut Protein Balls
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Balls
- Pecan Pie Energy Balls
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Bites
- 2 scoops/packets (82 g) Vega Performance Protein in Berry
- 1/2 cup (135 g) natural peanut butter
- 1 extra ripe banana (150 g, 1/2 cup mashed)
- 8 large fresh medjool dates, pitted (1/2 cup, tightly packed)
- pinch of sea salt (optional but I like it!)
- optional: if it’s too dry, add 1-2 tbsp of non-dairy milk or water as needed
- Blend all ingredients until it forms a dough.
- Roll into balls and store in the fridge.
- Calories: 103
- Sugar: 4 g
- Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Protein: 7 g
Keywords: protein, high-protein, bites, energy