This beautiful, thick and creamy smoothie is the ultimate skin, digesting and immune-boosting super drink! Not to mention, it tastes incredible. This recipe makes one large or two small, snack-sized smoothies.
- 1.5 cups cups peeled, chopped and frozen papaya (280 g)
- 1 medium frozen banana (100 g)
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot (85 g, grate if you don’t have a high-speed blender)
- 1 small piece of fresh ginger, approx. 2 tsp if grated (optional)
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder (30 g)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or another plant-based milk of choice (or more as needed)
Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and mix until smooth and creamy. Pour into a glass and enjoy!
To freeze papaya, slice a papaya in half and scoop out the seeds. Peel and chop the papaya then freeze the chunks on a baking tray. Once frozen, store in the freezer in a freeze-safe bag or container.
Keywords: papaya banana smoothie